Bet365’s 4/1+ Feature Race Offer is my favourite gambling promotion and provides a major contribution to my bankroll.
This page is devoted to explaining my matched betting strategy for this offer and the related Channel Four 4/1+ and Sky Greyhound Racing 2/1+ offers.
You will need:
1. An account with bet365
2. An account with a betting exchange such as Betfair, Betmate or WBX.
3. A spreadsheet to help calculate the matches
My strategy is to place a bet with bet365 and lay the same horse on one of the betting exchanges. Most of the time the horse loses but my loss at bet365 is covered by my win on the exchange. But whenever my horse wins, the loss on the exchange is covered by the win at the bookmakers and I also get a free bet from bet365.com.
One win a week should add $$ to your annual profits. However, it is not risk-free and there are several traps for the unwary punter.
How Bet365’s 4/1+ Offer Works
Each day Bet365.com nominate a number of races to be part of the 4/1+ Feature Race promotion. Back a winner at a price of 4/1 or more (decimal 5.0 or greater) and Bet365 will give you a free bet to the same stake on the next feature race.
If this free bet also wins, it is carried forward to the next race in the series (provided it was also placed at 4/1 or more) and so on.
Like any offer you must check the T and Cs on the website:
• The offer applies to a maximum stake of $/race
• Only your first bet you place on each feature race counts for the offer
• Your bet must be a single
• It must be placed at odds of 4/1 (decimal 5.0) or more [Read more…] about Bet365’s Feature Race 4/1+ Offer